Courses at the Alliance Française
- Are you interested in learning French or French culture?
- Brushing up on your existing French?
- Taking your knowledge of the language to a more advanced level?
- Do you feel stressed before French exams?
- Plan to study French at a university in France?
- Need to verbally navigate your way through a French vacation?
- Want extra help with your French courses at school or university?
Alliance Française offers all of the above in a friendly and laid back atmosphere
ADULT CLASSES and CHILDREN CLASSES OFFERED
Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced French, groups of 4 minimum
Flexible Class Schedules
5 week session (15 hours of instruction): $180 per person
For more information, e-mail us at: email@example.com
Courses for Adults
French for travelers/Cultural integration for relocation to France.
- Sessions of 5 weeks
- Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced French, groups of 4 minimum...
- September 23 - October 25, 2013
- October 28 - December 6, 2013 No classes week of November 25-29, 2013
Tutoring before semester final exams and during winter and summer vacations.
Preparation for DELF
(Diplôme élémentaire de langue française) and TCF
(Test de Connaissances du Français) (Scheduling as per request.)
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
: Preparation for AP and IB exams/tutoring (all year) (Scheduling as per request)
Support for CNED students
: Saturday mornings.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clic on items for more information and schedules -
Alliance Française de Salt Lake City Policies for Classes and Workshops
Private Classes are offered through the Alliance Française de Salt Lake City. Please read the following policies and then click on the button below to send your request. All ages and levels are welcome.
- The Alliance Française requires students to be current members of the organization. The membership gives you access to our social and cultural activities and to our monthly e-newsletter "La Gazette".
Family : $40
Individual Student : $27
- Only registered students are allowed to attend class.
- Late enrollment accepted until the second week of class. The course fee remains the same.
- Enrollment in a class should be done at least 3 opening days prior to the first day of class.
- Tuitions will not be reimbursed after the first week of class.
- The Alliance Française of Salt Lake City reserves the right to cancel classes and the right to change teachers during sessions if necessary without advanced notice.
Alliance Française de Salt Lake City Policies for Private Classes
Private Classes are offered through the Alliance Française de Salt Lake City. Please read the following policies. All ages and levels are welcome.
- The Alliance Française of Salt Lake City requires all students including private class students to be current members of the organization.
- A minimum of 5 hours is required for the first contract unless you are currently enrolled in an Alliance Française of Salt Lake City class in which case you may purchase private lessons by the hour.
- No refunds can be given with less than 24-hour notice before the 1st scheduled class if you have a change of plans. Requests for a change of teacher can be made at any time during the contract period.
- Please allow approximately 1 week for a private class request to be filled. This may vary depending on location and teacher availability.
- Contract: Students must sign the Private Tuition Contract in order to begin lessons. This contract is drawn up once you have been contacted by the teacher and have set a date/time for your first meeting.
- Contract Expiration: Classes must be used according to the following time schedule or they are considered forfeited and will not be refunded:
Up to 10 hours - 3 months from the date of issue
11-20 hours - 6 months from the date of issue
More than 20 hours - 1 year from the date of issue
- Tardiness Policy: The teacher will wait on-site for 1/4 of the duration of the class session (i.e., 15 minutes for 1 hour). If after that time there is still no word from the student, the teacher will leave and the class will be considered a forfeit at the expense of the student.
- Class Cancellation: As a courtesy to the teacher the student should call the Alliance Française office at 801-635-4922 and the teacher directly (if applicable) at least 24 hours in advance if they have to, for any reason, cancel a previously scheduled class. Failure to do so will result in full payment of the scheduled session.
Alliance Française de Salt Lake City Policies for Camps
5% for same-day registration of two or more siblings. 5% for same-day multiple session registrations.
Each child should bring a lunch and a water bottle labeled with his or her name.
Absence and early release policy
If your child must leave early, written notice from a parent or guardian is required 24 hours in advance. There are no make-up classes for absences. The Alliance française of Salt Lake City must be notified if a child will be absent. No refunds will be issued after the enrollment deadline of May 30, 2013. Before May 30, a $ 100 registration fee will be deducted from the refund amount. There are no allowances for absences, early withdraw als, or late starts. There is no pro-rating of fees.
Every effort will be made to keep students with others of the same level, however programs are subject to change depending on enrollment and teacher availability.
Beginner session dates
September 23 - October 25, 2013
October 28 - December 6, 2013
(No classes week of November 25 - 29, 2013)
Intermediate session dates
Advanced session dates
Reading and Conversation
- Clic on items for more information and schedules -
Fall Session 2013
No class on October 12 and November 30 (all sessions)
All Classes- Saturday mornings at JE Cosgriff Memorial Catholic School
Children: (Non-native) 5 - 6 yr. olds
First session: 9/28/2013 - 12/14/2014 9:00am -10:00am $132 per 10 week session
7 - 9 yr. olds
First session: 9/28/2013 - 12/14/2013 11:00 am - 12:30pm $180 per 10 week session
Children (Native) CNED Cours Préparatoire Saturday mornings
First session: 9/28/2013 - 12/07/2013 1045am - 12:15pm
$600 before 22September ($660 after this date)
36 hours of class + written evaluations to CNED
(For CP students: registration and applicable fees to be paid by parents on the
Children (Native) Grande Section Maternelle
First Session: 9/28 - 12/07/2013 9:00am - 10:00am $450 before 22September
($495 after this date) Materials included. 24 hours of class
You have a very specific goal to achieve in a very limited time, you need flexibility in planning your time, this approach will suit you. It will allow you to build with your instructor a tailor-made personal progression. We can arrange private lessons for adults, children, individuals and small groups up to 4 people.
|Number of students||Cost per hour||Cost per hour|
(five hour package)